Sep 12, 2013

Apple Delight - CU4CU

 
Fall is apple time so I made a mini kit called Apple Delight.
It's not big, but packs a punch!
There are 4 papers, 2 alpha sets, 3 scatters (1-apple, 1-apple seeds and 1-apples and seeds), a plain apple, leaf and seed, chicken wire border and a twisted shicken wire.  I also made a cluster that I think is just adorable.  I think this is a great cluster making kit.  It is full size and CU4CU.
I am giving you a freebie of the red trimmed numbers from this set.  The letters that match are included in the kit.
You can download the numbers HERE.
This kit is for sale at the following stores:
 
I hope you enjoy the freebie and please stop by my stores and check out my newest Halloween and Fall items.
Enjoy & Hugs,
Chris
 


1 comment:

  1. Do you think you will ever offer the alpha as a freebie to go with the numbers? Or have a super sale on the kit?
    Thank You for the numbers they are so good I just wish I could afford to get the alpha to match them :)

    ReplyDelete